Website Copiers Plus
Account Manager Job Description
Report to: Sales Manager/Vice President of Sales
Copiers Plus is a third-generation family-owned company that’s been committed to serving and growing North Carolina businesses since 1985. We have a true passion for providing personal and professional services to those that have entrusted us as their document and information management solutions provider.
This position is for outside sales professionals with the ability to prospect for new business on a face-to-face basis while maintaining and offering add-on value to existing customers.
If you are a sales-minded professional that enjoys the flexibility and unlimited income potential of the outside sales field, as well as a base salary, our company and industry has much to offer and we would like to hear from you.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual bonus plan
- Paid time off (sick, personal, and holidays)
- Retirement plan (company match Simple IRA)
- A company cell phone, tablet & travel reimbursement are provided
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- CO-OP Account
- Meet with prospective clients face-to-face
- Prospect via email and phone calls
- Facilitate meetings and presentations with customers and prospects
- Generate net-new sales and repeat business
- Inputting client and prospect information into CRM
- Reporting sales forecast and activity in CRM and to manager on request.
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales.
- Experience in the digital imaging, copier and/or Managed Print Service industries preferred
- Must be willing to make face-to-face prospecting calls
- Self-motivated with the desire to earn an above-average income
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with internet-based data source
- Ability to mine existing database for sales and add-on value opportunities
- Ability to maintain existing account base as well as generate new accounts
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed monthly quota
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record