Website Copiers Plus
Service Technician Job Description
Copiers Plus is a third-generation family-owned company that’s been committed to serving and growing North Carolina businesses since 1985. We have a true passion for providing personal and professional services to those that have entrusted us as their document and information management solutions provider.
This position is for technical-minded professionals with the ability to serve clients on a face-to-face and remote call basis with professionalism and accuracy.
If you are a service-minded professional that enjoys problem-solving and desires a position that will invest in your abilities and training, our company has much to offer and would like to hear from you.
- Paid time off (sick, personal, and holidays)
- Retirement plan (company match Simple IRA)
- A company car, cell phone, and computer (for business use)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance options
- Life insurance
- Professional development assistance
- CO-OP Account
- Perform full range of on-site maintenance and repairs. Kyocera and networking experience are a plus.
- Follow proper call handling procedures and close service calls using Remote Tech App.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues using strong analytical skills.
- Maintain, manage and protect parts, car stock, as well as company tools and meters.
- Maintain professional relationship with customers and fellow employees.
- High School Degree and 2+ years of experience in technical support or trade experience.
- Experience in digital imaging, copier, Managed Print Services, and Managed IT industries preferred.
- A+ certification preferred.
- Must be willing to make face-to-face and remote calls with clients.
- Self-motivated with the desire to learn new technology and offerings.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.