The way business is handled today has changed. Technological changes take place daily and businesses are left to adapt and integrate these new practices. At Copiers Plus, we work to act as a consultant and partner in finding new and intuitive ways to make your workplace more productive through strategic document solutions.
A few things we know about the “average” organization
- 400 is the number of hours per year the average employee spends searching for documents.
- It takes an average of 10 minutes per paper document to retrieve, copy, and re-file.
- On average, the cost in labor to file one document is $20.
- One out of every 20 documents are lost and approximately 25 hours are spent recreating each lost document.
Our document management systems are tailored to meet your business needs and grow with your organization. The professionals at Copiers Plus will evaluate your document management needs, goals, and objectives, to co-author a document management solution that best meets your requirements.
Our trusted and reliable systems are able to store, secure and organize your documents, so you can access documents anytime and from anywhere on the device of your choice.
Advantages you can expect
- Ability to review and approve workflow processes online, and keep a full audit trail of your documents.
- On-site and cloud-based solutions that will keep you in compliance when storing, retrieving, managing, and sharing your critical business documents.
- Ability to seamlessly Integrate with programs such as: OneDrive, OnBase, Google Drive, DropBox, QuickBooks, Evernote, Sharepoint and various others.
- Securely transfer files of unlimited sizes.
When you make a decision to implement document solutions and modernize your workplace, daily things that can be affected are the 30 minutes or more you spend manually entering data or organizing files into the correct folders. Your time now can be spent on tasks that better serve the bottom line of your business. In regards to long-term planning, it is very important to weigh both the “upfront” costs of new technology options and the “soft” costs they can help eliminate.
Whether you have a small team of employees or a large team spread out over multiple locations, we can work with you to make your processes more efficient and help you bring back your work day!
In need of solutions?
Contact us today